Certified Quality Controller
According to current Industrial requirements all Engineers should be multitalented and specialized in at least 2 or more specific technical areas. Though Engineering topics are vast and wide, fresh Engineering graduates may not be able to stick up to the mark of present industrial requirements as above said. To bridge this gap Fresh Engineers need to be trained and certified in Specialization Certification Program and enrich their knowledge equivalent to an Engineer having Minimum 3 year’s industrial active experience. Now days, Specialization Certification Programs are considered as a mandatory requirement in almost all industries.
Decibel thrives to bridge this great gap for fresh engineers by providing Internationally Recognized certification programs towards industries like – Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Aerospace, Aircraft, Defense, Marine, Automotive, IT etc.
We are delivering Training & Certifications on various Global certification programs in Europe, USA, Middle East, Africa and Asia from 2002 onwards for various corporate companies and general public.
2.0 About Course Details
Certified Quality Controller is a Post Engineering Specialization Certification program for Engineering Graduates & Diploma Holders. After Successful completion of this program each candidate will be enough trained equivalent to an Engineer of 5 year relevant experience in handling various duties and responsibilities of respective industry. The CQC Professional may work in following designation at various industries
- Fabrication Engineer
- Inspection Engineer
- Welding Engineer
- Welding Inspector
- Reliability Engineer
- Risk Based Inspection Engineer
- Quality Manager
- Quality Engineer
- Nde Engineer
- Welding QA/QC
- QA/QC Engineer etc..
The Certification Program Covers wide range of topics and are not limited to Quality Control Only. This Course is crafted according to meet the Guidelines & Standards of ASME, API, ASNT, ASQ, AWS, BS and ISO. CQC is the only, Exclusive Accredited Certification Program for Fresh Engineers towards the above said Quality Related Professions.
Topics covered in CQC are updated periodically to maintain the credibility, consistency and industry needs, hence the course syllabus is regularly revised by Professional’s who review or prepares the ASME, ASNT, API, AWS, ISO Standards.
- Introduction to Certified Quality Controller
- Welding Engineering
- Material Engineering
- Destructive & Non Destructive Engineering
- Blasting & Coating Engineering
- Quality Management Engineering
- Damage Mechanism
- Industrial Engineering Drawings
- General Industrial Health & Safety
- Maintenance Inspections
- Corrosion & Deterioration
- Codes & Standards Familiarization
- Quality Documentation & Reporting
- Basic of Advanced NDE Techniques
2.2 About ExaminationExaminations are classified into General, Open Book, Viva, Practical and P & P Preparation
All General Examination will be Objective Type Examinations with both Online & Offline mode of appearance available for all participants according to their convenience.
Open Book Examinations are Objective Exams based on a given Code Book which will be allowed to refer during the examination time.
Viva Examinations are normally a part of Practical Examination.
Practical Examinations are based on check points and each participant must achieve sufficient checkpoints to clear this examination.
P & P Preparation Examinations are based on the Skill participants gained in preparation and reviewing various inspection documents.
2.3 About Certification
2.3.1 General Certification
After Successful Completion of the Certification Program, All Participants will be awarded a Certificate of Proficiency by Decibel Examinations & Certifications which will be endorsed by the respective CQC – Governing Accredited Certification Body like (API, ASNT, ASQ, or ISO) respectively.
2.3.2 Add-on Certification
Since Certified Quality Controller topics meets/overcomes the requirements of SNT-TC-1A. Participants those who wish to attend Add-on certification examination for ASNT Accredited, Internationally Approved NDT Level 2 in accordance to SNT-TC-1A latest edition following at the institution for the following methods,
- Radiography Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Visual Testing
- Radiography Film Interpretation
- Ultrasonic Level 2 Specialization A
- Ultrasonic Level 2 Specialization B
Shall be taken up and over successful completion of each method examination according to the requirements mentioned above in 2.2, NDT Level 2 Certificates will be awarded for each such participants.
2.4 About Qualification for admission
Candidates with educational qualification as BE/B-tech/Diploma in Mechanical, Production, Petroleum, Aerospace, Aircraft, Marine, Industrial Engineering or equivalent may apply for this certification program. Those who are awaiting final semester result as well as those who have to attend supplementary examinations may also apply.
2.5 About Registration
Duly filled in Enrollment form along with following documents like, all supporting Educational Qualification Documents both Original & 1 Xerox Copy, a Vision Acuity Certificate duly attested by a registered Ophthalmologist in the prescribed form (This may be downloaded from the Downloads section of our Website). Initial Payment towards the Enrollment & Course fee INR: 10500/- as Demand Draft or Cash. Online registration can also be done for outstation candidates, in such case supporting documents should send via courier in such a way that it will reach Decibel’s office within 7 Days from the date of online registration.
2.5.1 About Accommodation & Food
Lodging facilities for an affordable price will be available for Decibel Students within walkable distance from institution. For food facility, lots of hotels are available nearby the institution in all categories and candidates may choose the better one according to their choice.
2.6 About Placements
Decibel Nde has the Largest Functional placement desk with representatives in UK, USA, AUSTRALIA, RUSSIA, OMAN, SAUDI ARABIA, QATAR, KUWAIT, ABUDHABI, INDIA, PAKISTHAN, IRAN, IRAQ, JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA and AFRICA. With this largest placement network we have achieved a 100 % initial placement for all our Students till to date.
Decibel has attained a collective Overall Placement Numbers of 50000/- ( for both internal & external students ) from our training program under taken in Europe, Middle East , Far East, Africa, & Asia.
Decibel ‘s – Placement Desk will stay behind to support each and every candidate to get a job for gaining experience in this industry to what they have learned.
Decibel Guarantees a 30 % placement in each batch of “Certified Quality Controller” Certification Program. Decibel will provide necessary assistance for all the remaining candidates of each batch for necessary placements.
2.7 Typical Expectations from a Certified Quality Controller (TM)
- Will have a fundamental understanding of quality philosophies, principles, systems, methods, tools, standards, organizational and team dynamics, customer expectations and satisfaction, supplier relations and performance, leadership, training, interpersonal relationships, improvement systems and professional ethics.
- Will have a fundamental understanding of a quality system and its development, documentation and implementation to domestic and international standards or requirements.
- Will have a basic understanding of the audit process including types of audits, planning, preparation, execution, reporting results and follow-up.
- Will be able to develop and implement quality programs, including tracking, analyzing, reporting and problem solving.
- Will be able to plan, control and assure product and process quality in accordance with quality principles, which include planning processes, material control, acceptance sampling and measurement systems.
- Will have basic knowledge of reliability, maintainability, and risk management, including key terms and definitions, modeling, systems design, assessment tools and reporting.
- Will have a thorough understanding of problem-solving and quality improvement tools and techniques. This includes knowledge of management and planning tools, quality tools, preventive and corrective actions, and how to overcome barriers to quality improvements.
- Will be able to acquire and analyze data using appropriate standard quantitative methods across a spectrum of business environments to facilitate process analysis and improvements.
2.8 General Notes:
- For details on Course Fees kindly contact the office.
- According to Institutional Policies Admission are available on a First Come First Basis.
- Year round admissions are opened according to the seat availability for each program.
- A new CQC batch will be starting in first week of each month.
- Special batch can be offered for students from same institution. (If they are a group not less than 20.)
- It’s preferred to have a Net book with each participants of CQC program for the Convenience of study, documentation and reference. Decibel can provide the Netbook for participants within a price range of INR 12000/- to 15000/- . Interested Participants may contact the office for details.
- All students should bring scientific calculators to the class daily.
- Basic Study materials will be provided from the Institution itself. Necessary Codebooks will be provided as softcopies.
- All students must provide Vision certificate during the time of Admission.
- More Certification can be clubbed along with this course by attending parallel batches.
News & Events :
Admission for NDT Level 2 Courses at our NDT Institute Kerala is under progress Read more...
Decibel Training & Examination Center - Asia's Largest Center for QA/QC Certification Courses for Engineers & Diploma Holders Read more...
NDT Courses at Various Locations in Kerala by Decibel Ndt Training Institute Kerala Read more...
International Oilfield QA/QC Courses for Mechanical Engineers available at Decibel Kerala & Tamil Nadu Read more...
Admission towards QA/QC Course for Mechanical Engineers are under Progress....... Rush Immediately only limited seats available. Read more...
Admission Towards June, July, August, September Batches of Quality Control Engineer (C.Q.C) Started in Kerala Regional Office- I Read more...
PCN-Welding Inspector Level 2 Classes will be Commencing from June 24th onwards at Decibel Kerala- Pattambi Read more...
Advanced Quality Engineering Courses Available at Decibel Kerala - Contact Regional Office for more details... Read more...
Senior Certified Quality Controller Level 2 Courses Available at Decibel Kerala- interested candidates contact regional office. Read more...
Admission Towards PCN -Welding Inspector Courses Under Progress - Interested Candidates may register you seats by contacting Dec Read more...
Decibel Invites Applications from Interested Parties for Becoming Franchise of Decibel's Training Division in Various Locations Read more...